About Me

Nick and I were married on June 20, 2006. Our little sweetheart Preslee Nicole was born on September 1st 2009 and our second little princess Makinlee Kaye came to us on August 4th 2011. We have a little Yorkie named Gage who we love like a child. Nick has his degree in Business Managment and works in the HR department at the U of U Pediatric department. We love being with our friends and family, going camping, fishing, hiking, anything outdoors. We are looking forward to watching our beautiful girls grow up and making lots of memories.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! i want to go with next time

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged, look at my blog to see what i'm talking about.

Bellastager said...

I couldn't have asked for a better sister n'law than you! You are such a sweetheart! It means so much to us that you and Nick were there for the wedding! Thanks for everything! Also your blog is soooo cute!!! I've always loved all your wedding photos, gorgeous! :)

Jenn said...

All I can say is that I am soooo jealous!!!

valpal said...

I love your blog Jamie and you and Nick are too cute. I had so much fun in Hawaii I think we should talk someone else into getting married there. Oh and if you could'nt tell this is Bethanys mom.

T'Ann Payne said...

You are posting again!! Yay! How are you?!

T'Ann
www.tapostropheann.blogspot.com

The Cook Fam said...

I'm so glad to finally get to see you have a blog! All the pictures are so awesome! I'm jealous that you've been to Hawaii. Still a goal of ours to make it there. You guys deserve it though! You must do another post sometime soon! Love ya Jaim!

Texie said...

Look at this sexy couple!!! Heard some good news about the two of you, congrats!!! We need to get together soon!!