About Me

Nick and I were married on June 20, 2006. Our little sweetheart Preslee Nicole was born on September 1st 2009 and our second little princess Makinlee Kaye came to us on August 4th 2011. We have a little Yorkie named Gage who we love like a child. Nick has his degree in Business Managment and works in the HR department at the U of U Pediatric department. We love being with our friends and family, going camping, fishing, hiking, anything outdoors. We are looking forward to watching our beautiful girls grow up and making lots of memories.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh Baby!!

Well most of you probably know by now but MY EGG-O IS PREGGO!!! Its true. I can't believe it myself most of the time. I am 11 weeks today. I have been wanting to post this since week 4 but Nick had to restrain me. It has been a long time coming. We have had 2 previous miscarriages so we decided to wait a little bit to post it. I must say that I have been feeling pretty crappy but I just keep telling myself that it is well worth it and I would go through anything for this little miracle. Nick and I honestly don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I see a cute little boy and I really want a boy. Then I see all of the cute girl clothes and hair stuff and I really want a girl. Nick says it might be better if we have a boy because he wont be able to ever say no to a little girl and she would be the most spoiled little monster ever. I think that we would spend way more money on a girl but it would be so fun too. Whatever God wants us to have we will be forever greatful for. I went to my first doctor's appointment last week and we were able to have an ultrasound. It was amazing! We saw the little head and arms and legs. We got to see and hear the heartbeat and the little peanut even kicked a little. This is getting a little long so I will leave it at that. I will keep you all posted though.

11 comments:

valpal said...

Jamie, I am so excited for you and I am glad you finally did another post. Bethany and I want to give you a baby shower so get in touch with me and we will set the time. Love you guys lots.

Marti said...

Two surprises from you! An updated blog post AND a little babino!!! I am so excited for you guys. Let's catch up soon. It's been too long. I'm thinking you are due in August...right? Can't wait to see the gorgeous baby you guys make. Congrats!!!

The Cook Fam said...

Wahoo!!! I was just thinking a few minutes ago about you and hoping that things were still in order (I'm still waiting on a return phone call you know). I am absolutely thrilled to know things are going so great! Do you know when your ultrasound will be to find out if it's a boy or girl? I just can't hardly wait to keep my eye out for the clothes that will adorn the baby of the most fashionable lady ever! Keep us posted!

Torrie said...

Finally you posted it! YAY! I wanted you to get the little floating baby thing so I could watch it grow! I love u and am so excited for u guys!

:) said...

YEAH! I'm so happy for you two... keep us all posted on how it go's and please let us know if we can do anything even entertain... good luck hope you feel better.

Tyler Payne said...

This is the year of babies! Congrats guys, we are so happy for you!!!
Ty & T'Ann

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOOOOO Happy for you! you are going to be the cutest mom ever! i cant wait to see it!

angababe said...

Yeah for you you! Yeah for showers! Invite me.

Texie said...

I'm sooooo glad your eggo is preggo!! That is very exciting and you'll have to keep us posted on what your having! I'm super sorry that your not feeling good! That part sucked the most along with going past my due date!!

Erin said...

Hi Jamie! Congrats! I was talking to your mom last night and she told me about your blog. Sounds like everything is going really well for you. Best of luck!!!

Bellastager said...

I'm so glad you finally got to post this! I told my cousin the other day, who just found out she is prego too, that I'm feeling a bit left out! Oh well, at least I get to help plan the showers! Anyway, love ya!