About Me

Nick and I were married on June 20, 2006. Our little sweetheart Preslee Nicole was born on September 1st 2009 and our second little princess Makinlee Kaye came to us on August 4th 2011. We have a little Yorkie named Gage who we love like a child. Nick has his degree in Business Managment and works in the HR department at the U of U Pediatric department. We love being with our friends and family, going camping, fishing, hiking, anything outdoors. We are looking forward to watching our beautiful girls grow up and making lots of memories.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009




Its official...We are having a little baby girl!!! We are so excited. We actually found out about three weeks ago but I am a slacker. I cant wait to see Nick with his little sweetheart. As far as names go I really love Preslei but Nick isnt crazy about it. He really loves Morgan but Im not crazy about that. If you know of any cute and not too common names let me know.

6 comments:

Bellastager said...

I vote for Preslie!

Anonymous said...

I like both, but i will keep my ears open for any good ones. oh and WAHOO!!!!!!!

valpal said...

My vote is for Preslie, Morgan it to common.

:) said...

yeah! we are so happy... our little girls can play together... a girl seems perfect. Congrats! For the names thing good luck, I had a hard enough time my self. :)

Hofhine Fam said...

Jaime~ Hello this is Emily. I found you on Marty's Blog. I can't believe you are having a baby, and a little girl. How exciting! Congrats. I haven't seen you forever and I miss ya. I think about you often and would love to catch up. I am going to add you to my blog, hope thats ok. I am private so email me if you want to view. So good to see what you are up to and how you are doing. Take care. Love Emily:) emilyhofhine@hotmail.com

The Cook Fam said...

Just wondering when we're going to get to see a prego picture of you. Come on Please!!!! I'm far away!!!